Bricks are made of clay. Bricks are widely used in various buildings. They are the main component of various walls. Bricks of different materials have different uses. Let's take a look at them in detail below. What are the uses of .
1. The material of concrete bricks is strong, which mainly plays the role of filling and isolation. At the same time, it can resist earthquakes. Now that carpets are more and more frequent, many buildings use concrete hollow bricks as shock absorption structures.
2. Clay bricks are made of local materials, which are cheap, durable, and have the advantages of fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption, etc., and are widely used in civil construction projects. Waste and broken bricks can also be used as aggregates for concrete.
3. Lime-sand bricks are made of lime and quartz sand, sand or fine sandstone in appropriate proportions, which are ground, mixed with water, pressed into semi-dry method and cured by autoclave. Fly ash bricks use fly ash as the main raw material, mixed with coal gangue powder or clay and other cementing materials, and are made by batching, molding, drying and roasting, which can make full use of industrial waste residues and save fuel.
4. The use of ceramic mosaic tiles, the ground of ceramic mosaic tiles (also known as "mosaic") is a ground made of small tiles. According to its color varieties, it can be spelled into various patterns, hence the name "Mosaic". This kind of brick has a smooth surface, a solid texture, various colors, and is relatively durable, and is resistant to acid, alkali, fire, wear, water, and easy cleaning. Ceramic mosaic tiles are often used in bathrooms, kitchens, laboratories and other floors.
5. The lawn bricks are made of 100% high-density polyethylene recycled plastic using advanced German technology, so they can be recycled. The product is sturdy, lightweight and easy to install. Its excellent quality and simple design create the perfect eco-friendly green series. It is a new bright spot in garden landscape products and a perfect substitute for cement grass-planting bricks.